Thursday, March 14, 2013

My sweet Sammy

Oh Sammy, how I love you.  There is just something about you.  Everyone tells me they can feel it when they are around you.  You are so happy.  No matter what life throws at you, you figure out a way around it.  You inspire me with your spirit and determination.

You learned to moo yesterday.  I can ask you what a cow says and you'll say "mooo!"  I love it.

You also love to dance.  You'll dance to anything, music, commercials, you name it.

Lately, you have really loved to sit on your daddy's lap.

I took you down a slide today and you giggled.  I tried to put you in the swing and you cried.

You just love to drink your bottle while I read to you and rock you to sleep.  I think it's your favorite time of day.

You love to give hugs.  You love your older brother.  You two are already getting into so much trouble!

I love you to pieces Sammy!

--Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment